Each GateHawk Video Intercom comes with the Call A Manager feature for visitors to use. When users interact with this feature, it will dial out a phone call to the number listed on the property contact.
To locate this number follow the steps below.
- Click the Profile tab in the navigation bar to see the My Property Details page.
- Locate the Company Information section.
- Locate the Phone Number item. This is the phone number associated with the Call A Manager feature on the video intercom. To edit this number, use the Edit Property Profile button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Some best practices for using the Call A Manager feature are listed below:
- Enter a phone number that is accessible by multiple individuals. This ensures visitors calls won't go unanswered when a specific staff member is out of office.
- Train all property staff on the phone system connected to this feature of the video intercom. To allow a visitor access the staff member will be required to press the * (star) key.